Next Training Cohort
(4 Hours Per Session)
3 Sessions Total
|Advanced Manufacturing Prep (AMP) Training Center
8605 South 212th St. Kent, WA 98031
July 21 – July 28, 2020
This is a 12 hour training delivered in four-hour sessions over three days. Students must attend each session to receive a certificate of completion. All sessions will take place at the AMP Training Center from 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Note: If social distancing prevents an in-person delivery, the course will be offered online via Zoom. More information to follow.
- AJAC Apprenticeship Employers: $240.00
- Other Employers: $288.00
- Tuesday, July 21st
- Thursday, July 23rd
- Tuesday, July 28th
Throughout AJAC’s Basic Engineering Drawings course, with hands-on practice and instructor guidance, your employees will apply engineering drawing principles, including: Through this class, students will:
- Drawing zones
- Basic principles of reading and comprehending drawings
- Terms and Abbreviations
- Line Types
- Dimensioning Systems
- Title Blocks and Drawing notes
- Single, Multi-View and Detail Drawings
- Orthographic and Isometric Sketching
- Third and First Angle Projection
- Accumulated Tolerances
- Dimensioning Methods–(Chain, Broken chain, Datum dimensioning)
- Angular Dimensions
- Reference Dimensions
- Counterbores, Countersinks, and Chamfers
- Surface Roughness and Surface Textures
AudienceThis course is for employers and employees working in the manufacturing industry in Washington State.
Skills AssessmentYour employees will demonstrate their understanding of analyzing basic engineering drawings by using industry standard manufacturing prints. Assessments in the form of quizzes will be administered by AJAC’s instructor.
Students who successfully complete this course will receive AJAC’s certificate of completion. Enroll Today!